Saturday 15 May 2010

Middle age



Middle age is what I am, 44 and life seems to be speeding by, go to work 9 - 5 come home, eat, watch a bit of telly, sleep, then do it over again.
I no longer have the desire to compete against the younger man proving my masculinity, been there done that, now I am secure in who I am. Nothing to prove, nothing really to achieve. It seems I've given up, but no....
I go fishing, rock fishing that is, one of the most dangerous sports apparently. Walking, cycling, entertaining my 4 year old boy, going to the allotment, walking to and from work. Photography and that's sort of it really.
Over the next few months I'm going to write on here to see if the mid life crisis kicks in. I use to have a motor bike and the desire to reaffirm my youth is calling. Lets see.

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you're wondering, yes, I did take these pictures. Lanhydroc and Port Issac coast.

    ReplyDelete